Wedding transportation options include bachelor/bachelorette parties, rehearsal dinner charters, picture cruises, lodging to ceremony and reception venues, and after-party shuttles.
What to Expect
- Bachelor and bachelorette parties!
- Welcome to town Turtle Tubing trips on the Turtle Bus
- Transportation to additional wedding activities
Our Vail Valley wedding charter transportation pricing is determined by the number of guests, mileage, and amount of time devoted to your event.
To receive pricing, please complete our reservation request form so we may reply with your quote. If there are questions you need answered after reviewing our reservation form, please give us a call at 970.471.0547.
Turtle Bus appreciates your interest. Remember, we are the most unique transportation option found in Colorado boasting music, dancing, mingling in a fun atmosphere, and the only mobile bar in Colorado! Experience the best that leaves you and your friends with truly unforgettable memories!
Wedding Party Picture Cruise
You’ve come all the way to Vail for one of the most special and memorable days of your life, now let the Turtle Bus help you capture this exciting time by getting you to/from some of the most picturesque locations Colorado has to offer.
The Turtle Bus is the perfect option to shuttle your entire wedding party in a fun atmosphere to many of the stunning locations in Vail and Beaver Creek. Hang out, relax, and have a drink on the Turtle Bus during downtime between your ceremony and reception.
Suggested Photo Opportunity Locations
- Village Road and Beaver Creek Drive with BC golf course and mountain as a backdrop
- Golden Eagle and Flags at the entrance of Beaver Creek
- Check Point Charlie, the traditional postcard view with Vail Village Clock tower and Gore Range as a backdrop
- Vail Island with Gore Range as a backdrop; walking path surrounded by aspen trees